Chick Indexer SubSystem is the Best Way to Increase Productivity
31 May 2017
The Chick Indexer SubSystem is a workholding system that mounts to a rotary table and provides four or six sides on which to mount your workpieces. If you want to improve the productivity of your vertical machining centre, the Indexer SubSystem is for you.
Use of the Indexer SubSystem offers a wide range of benefits:
- Combines the versatility and productivity of the Chick Multi-Lok with a 4th axis rotary table, allowing a vertical machining centre to work like a horizontal
- Fits more workpieces in your machine, in more orientations, and makes it possible to complete machining operations on three sides of your components in a single machining cycle
- Built-in zero point systems makes it easy to replace the jaw with machinable faceplates for large quantities of smaller components, or small quantities of larger components
- Provides an easy solution for complex component clamping without the need for expensive fixtures
- Can be supplied with a 4th axis rotary table, or fitted to your existing setup
- Much longer periods of unattended running, with the potential for lights out running after home time
Book a FREE onsite demonstration
If you would like more information on the Chick Indexer SubSystem, contact us on 01725 512517 or firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to one of our technical engineers or arrange a FREE on-site demonstration from one of our technical representatives. We look forward to hearing from you.