Eclipse’s patented magnetic filtration or magnetic separation systems are the ultimate in filtration technology, providing, quality and environmental benefits.
£ Price on application
The Filtramag is the ultimate in filtration technology, its’ high intensity magnetic cores make it 1005 effective for use with materials which have lower magnetic permeability such as tungsten carbide and cast iron. With a stainless steel construction it is ideal for use in harsh chemical environments and wash systems.
- Patented design.
- Easy installation.
- Unique dual flow technology™ maximises collection capability.
- Operates at up to 20 bar.
- Removes both magnetic and non-magnetic contamination.
- Minimal pressure drop.
- In-line connections.
- Ideal for use in harsh chemical environments.
The dual chambered design means that fluid is exposed to the high intensity magnets for the maximum time thus ensuring almost 100% of contamination is removed on first pass through the filter. High intensity magnetic cores ensure particle filtration down to sub-micron size. For standard machining or wash system applications a 4,000 gauss magnetic core pack is available; for application which involve lower magnetically permeable materials, i.e. cast iron and carbide or require an ultra-precise surface finish an 11,000 gauss magnetic core pack is available.
- General machining operations
- With carbide or cast iron materials.
- Wash systems
Why wait? Contact us today and start benefiting from:
- Improved surface finish
- Cost savings on disposable filtration media
- Extend fluid lifespan
- Reductions in waste disposal
- Longer lasting tools and machinery